So I was hoping that the situation with Canada Post would resolve itself quickly enough that I wouldn't have to write about it but that's clearly not the case
As some of you may know Canada Post, the mailing service I use, has been threatening to go on strike or lockout since late June. Canada Post has finally dropped its lockout threats today, but the union could still go on strike. Because a strike would put packages at a higher risk of damage and loss, I've been holding off mailing any packages until they resolve their situation. I've looked into alternate couriers but they're all backed up and some aren't even accepting new clients, or the ones that do charge about 3x CP's prices. So if you're waiting on a package from me, please be patient, there isn't much I can do until Canada Post stops threatening a work stoppage. If you're waiting on a package from me and would like to discuss alternate options anyways, please email me!